I’ve finally managed to update that table! It wasn’t easy getting it all on one page. Last time there were only three Venture Capital Schemes, now there are four, with the addition of the Social Enterprise Scheme. Soon we shall have a fifth in the form of the Social VCT.
What have I done?
The actual table has been converted to pdf format for people to download. You need to print it out on A3 paper – that was the only way available to me of fitting everything in one page. The table contains not just a summary of the tax breaks but also references to the legislation.
For the commentary, I decided to have a separate page dedicated to The Venture Capital Schemes, which you can find by looking at the navigation bar of this site. This will make it a lot easier to locate.
No more Venture Capital Scheme work for now. I’ve had more than my fill. Let’s just hope no more changes are on the way this July.
Latest posts by Satwaki Chanda (see all)
- Spring Budget 2017 – where are the documents? - Wednesday 8 March 2017
- Spring Budget 2017 announced Wednesday 8 March 2017 - Tuesday 20 December 2016
- Draft Finance Bill 2017 Documents are now available - Monday 5 December 2016
- Investors’ Relief – a new tax break for Business Angels
- The Enterprise Investment Scheme and a small trap for Entrepreneurs
- The Venture Capital Schemes – Are the tax breaks worth the risk?
- Budget 2015 – Changes to the Venture Capital Schemes and EU State Aid
- Venture Capital Trusts Part Four – What does the investment portfolio look like?